Astral observatory ( HE ) Astral observatory ( HE )

A fantastic job as usual, not much I can say about this! The original was awesome; this lives up to that awesomeness! I like this choice of song too! It's not one that is thought of very often, but boy is it memorable when you hear it. Thanks for a great job!

One Last Hope One Last Hope

Wow!! I really like the sound of this. I can definitely see it being in a video game! Taking into account my basic and amateurish knowledge, I can almost see no flaws structurally! But if I had to make one suggestion, I would recommend a different cymbal, or toning it down. If I were to get real nitpicky, I might suggest to perhaps vary the drums slightly!

Other than those very minor things, this is one great track for a video game!!

dagys responds:

Wow, thanks for the critique! Yeah, the drums are a bit repetitive and one day I plan to change it up, but piecing together drum tracks are a pain! Seriously, thanks a lot for the review!

Pastiyado Pastiyado

This isn't a bad track at all, and I definitely feel the atmosphere you've created! The track is a little on the quiet side though, and the drums feel slightly lacking; however, the synth work is great! I especially love how you integrated the vocals! Good job.

B3rzerk responds:

Thanks man, i thought that myself about the drums. delay and some chopping does do some interesting sounds on the vocals XD thanks man

Calm Mind Calm Mind

Hey! I thought this was a very great track, you nailed the relaxing bit of it! I find though, that it gets slightly...repetitive? I feel like something else should be introduced to freshen up the track slightly. BUT, that is not to say that this is still really great, and is awesome to listen to! Keep it up!

stunkel responds:

Thanks! Yeah I kind of just threw this together... I'll try to make something a little less repetitive next time :D Thanks for reviewing!

---Bandit [WIP]--- ---Bandit [WIP]---

This is a really cool beat you have here! I can understand that it's still a WIP, but I wanted to make a suggestion. The main synth that you have playing in the first 30 seconds or so seems a touch high pitched. Maybe you could slightly lower some of the higher frequencies? Other than that this is great!

Acid-Notation responds:

Sounds reasonable, I'll look into it and thanks!

Serious Fun Serious Fun

Not bad

This is decent. It has a decent melody, and it sounds like the melody has a nice amount of variety in it as well, something I always struggle with. I can tell you are still pretty new to this, so it is pretty good for that. I am quite new too haha! All in all not bad, you could have maybe broke up the constant melody stream like at 2:00.

Guile5o5 responds:

Well, we all learn from mistakes as we all say.
But thanks for reviewing!

Night of the Dancing Skeletons Night of the Dancing Skeletons

Oh my...

This is beautiful!!! Man, I was going to enter the contest with something of this sort instead of usual electronic music, but this entry makes me think, why even try? GREAT job man!

SilentTakedown responds:

Thanks! :)
I'm sorry for stopping you to even enter this contest. :(

XS - Hallow (Feat. Veela) XS - Hallow (Feat. Veela)

Craaap man,

This is really good, I <3 it. I love what you do to the song, and you mix the vocals in very well. I love the powerful wubs. Instead of a wavy wub, it's more like, and "off-on" wub, if you know what I mean.

Jimmypig responds:

Yeah I know what you mean, I like that sort of definition between the wobbles peaks, gives it a hard-hitting feel.

Tokyo 2 AM Tokyo 2 AM

Wow!

This is reaaally good! It has the Tokyo sense to it, well not only Tokyo, but a large, bustling city type of feel. It should be in a video game for sure. This just proves that it's your talent, not your samples, that are making these songs good ^^

TheFlicky responds:

"This just proves that it's your talent, not your samples, that are making these songs good" thank you so much for such awesome compliment sir.
yes, really lots of bustling cities, i picked randomly one of my favorites ^^
This was kinda inspired on "China Town" from Yuzo Koshiro

Rise And Fall - Little Br Rise And Fall - Little Br

Decent

This is ok, and the melodies seem nicely done; however, I believe that you left it sounding empty for a good portion of the track. The beginning had a decent build up, but you end up killing it with an empty melody by itself. Sounds decent anyway :)

drsam responds:

thanks for the comments i am new to all these music creation

i do it for hobby other wise i am a homoeopathic physician

i dont have that much music knowledge

appreciate u liked it