Astral observatory ( HE ) Astral observatory ( HE )

A fantastic job as usual, not much I can say about this! The original was awesome; this lives up to that awesomeness! I like this choice of song too! It's not one that is thought of very often, but boy is it memorable when you hear it. Thanks for a great job!

One Last Hope One Last Hope

Wow!! I really like the sound of this. I can definitely see it being in a video game! Taking into account my basic and amateurish knowledge, I can almost see no flaws structurally! But if I had to make one suggestion, I would recommend a different cymbal, or toning it down. If I were to get real nitpicky, I might suggest to perhaps vary the drums slightly!

Other than those very minor things, this is one great track for a video game!!

dagys responds:

Wow, thanks for the critique! Yeah, the drums are a bit repetitive and one day I plan to change it up, but piecing together drum tracks are a pain! Seriously, thanks a lot for the review!

Pastiyado Pastiyado

This isn't a bad track at all, and I definitely feel the atmosphere you've created! The track is a little on the quiet side though, and the drums feel slightly lacking; however, the synth work is great! I especially love how you integrated the vocals! Good job.

B3rzerk responds:

Thanks man, i thought that myself about the drums. delay and some chopping does do some interesting sounds on the vocals XD thanks man